Our surgery is working on a strictly appointment-based system to allow us to provide a more convenient and effective service for you. Please note that only animals in life-threatening conditions make an exception from the above.
Please always make an appointment with our colleagues
(personally or via phone during our office hours).
We are not able to assist you via Facebook message, voicemail or text message. Emergency cases are exceptions of course. If there is anything holding you up and can not attend to your appointment, please cancel it so other pets can be treated.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
In order to prevent the spread of the pandemic we kindly ask you to comply with the follows:
- Please always book an appointment (emergency cases are exceptions)
- Please do not attend to the clinic more than FIVE minutes prior to your appointment because there are only TWO people allowed in the waiting room at once.
- There is only ONE person allowed in the exam room.
- Please cancel your appointment via phone or email in case you are not able to attend tot he clinic.
- Please cover your nose and lips with face mask before you enter the clinic.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided when entering the clinic.
- Please do not spend more time at the clinic as you need for your purchase.
- If you are feeling unwell please ask a healthy person to bring in your pet.
We highly appreciate your understanding and cooperation! 🐶🐱🙋
🏥 1062 Budapest, Andrássy út 81.
📞 061 351 7374
Dr. Nándorfi Zoltán
FOUNDER CEO, VETERINARIAN, OWNER
Dr. Buzás Anna
Dr. Simor Sarolta
Dr. Vincze Judit
Dr. Kovalovszki Dávid