❗In cartoons dogs chew on bones all the time. However, real life is a bit more complicated than that!

No matter how common of a practice, the reality is that giving bones to your pets is a really bad idea! 🙅

⚠️ Shattered bones could easily hurt your dogs’ palate, could get stuck in their esophagus and cause choking or even puncture intestines!

⚠️ If that’s not enough, they can also cause serious constpiation and with that, really bad complications.

⚠️ The most dangerous bones are chicken, duck or turkey, as they shatter to really small and sharp pieces. Never give your pets these!

⚠️ Solid bones, like spare ribs of beef shanks shatters into duller pieces, but they still make digestion harder, so giving these kind of bones to your pets is also not advised.


Petlegio | Trovet Hungary Kft. © .